Many of the Entrecard members have problems with the new paid system. Sometimes it's difficult to find out immediately if someone accept paid ads on their Entrecard widget or not.
There is one way how you can see if paid ads are accepted:
- Put your mouse over the ad and then the link will appear on the bottom left side of your Internet browser.
- The important part of this link is the last word. If it is "paid", it means a paid ad shows up at the moment. If it is "Entrecard", it means the Entrecard paid ad shows up now.
- If "Entrecard" shows up, you have to verify if it's a pure Entrecard paid blog or not. Therefore refresh the page with the "F5"-key. If you can see then a different ad, it will be a PAID AD-Entrecard.
- In this case you don't get 100% exposure for your EC-paid money!
- Therefore some members have posted lists where you can find NO PAID AD-Members for dropping your cards and for advertising with 100% airtime
Here are some of the other Entrecard members who made NO PAID AD Lists
Inspire Political Discourse NO PAID AD List - Sorted by categories
For signing up to this list, follow this link
Donnas World: Entrecard Bloggers NOT accepting paid ads
Buy-Tees.Net: Say NO to Entrecard Paid Ads
There you can get the same button which i show above my Entrecard or in this post!
WAHM-Cafe.com: Blogs that don't accept Paid Entrecard-ad
MamaFlo's Place also offers a No Paid Ads List which is growing daily :-)
Nearly at the bottom of the page LadyBanana presents her list of NO Entrecard PAID Ad-Members. Just contact her (at the Entrecard, Mail-Picture) and she will add your blog, too!
These are my member lists which i found in the last weeks.
Feel free to comment if you know other member lists as well or if you have one on your website which isn't mentioned here!