This song is about the parents' love for their adorable daughter. I love this song very much. The beginning part is in Chinese, the later part is in Mongolian.
Enjoy!
200$ Cash prizes in Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway!
-
Pinay Mommy Online's Thanksgiving Giveaway started just on 28th January
2011 and will end on 15th February 2011, so there should be plenty of time
to join ...
15 years ago

Martin- That is a very cool video! I wish I knew what the words are. Chinese children's songs seem very beautiful to me.
ReplyDeleteHi Sharkbytes, thanks for taking the time :)
ReplyDeleteI also can't help you with the translation... my wife publish all the Chinese videos and my knowledge of Chinese is similar to yours - nearly zero *lol*
But i like a lot of songs which i have heard in the last two years, especially the songs for the upcoming Chinese New Year on 14th February. I think she will publish some of them in the next few weeks.
This is one of the most beautiful and precious videos that I have ever seen. I love it and thank you for sharing it with us.
ReplyDeleteYou are truly an international family. We have 2 adopted Vietnamese sons, but one was too young when he came to have any interest in the culture, and the other one pretty much rejects it. Nevertheless, I would love to visit VN some day.
ReplyDelete