Man of Steel Review: It’s Superman And Yet It’s Not
-
If you’re a Superman purist I can guarantee you won’t enjoy *Man of Steel*.
If on the other hand you go, forgetting all that you know about the world’s
g...
13 years ago

Aww totally CUTIE!! Just hope he wont eat while peeing.. ha! ;-)
ReplyDelete~Daisy
http://inlovewithdaisies.blogspot.com/
ohhh that is so cute!
ReplyDeleteThat's cute!!! happy ww
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny.He seems to be enjoying it.
ReplyDeleteThis gave me the chuckle I needed today!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeletewww.pinchthatpenny.org
LOL that is too funny!
ReplyDeleteJust dropping by through Entrecard!
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! Love it! Is this your baby? Mind if I use this picture too?
Hi,
ReplyDeleteWhat a precious little baby and have a great day! :-)
so cute, that will save a lot on diapers, just dig a hole on the ground as soon as you want to get rid of it. :)
ReplyDeletethis pic made my day!
Nhil
http://callcentergal.com
OMG this totally shocked me. Hilarious.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! We have a picture of my daughter in a pumpkin - I suspect my poor niece may have her picture taken in a watermelon this year! HAhahaha...
ReplyDeleteThis makes me smile each and every time I see it! Thanks
ReplyDelete